Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sometimes things frustrate me so....


I am just sitting here at my computer and reading Nancybratts page and then I see a post about how another blogger thinks she lied. I'm not going to mention it here. I don't want people to focus on that. But focus on how hurtful things can be when we judge others before knowing them.

And I can totally understand how people would be cautious. There are alot of people that hide behind computers and say they have something they don't or they say things about themsleves that are far beyond the truth. But it isn't that way with Nancy and
I think about the many others that start up a website that is intended to help others that are going through the same thing you are or you are looking for someone that may have something simular. I know I go to sites to see or read peoples experiences with Guillian Barre Syndrome and Myasthenia Gravis.

I don't want to be one of those persons that look for the lies in people. I want to be a trusting person till that person gives me areason not to trust them. And if someone is lying, then I beleive they are still in need of help. Maybe not the kind that is posted, but they are in need of prayers and friendship. They are lacking something in thier lives or heart.

Do we really want our hearts to be closed to those in need, no matter what it is. Like my friend Nancy. She is being critisized for being ill and not beleived. When I have met her and her family. She is the sweetest most caring person. There is something about her that draws you to her and that in my opinion is the light of the Lord.

I want to leave you with this message. Don't judge others or post things unless you have checked it out and know 100% that it is true, Saying that it may be true or your not sure, thats not right to post then if your not sure.

If you come by here bratt, say hey

No comments: