Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions


Do you make New Years Resolutions? I don't... I know I will break them, so why promise myself that I will do something when I know I won't.

I think if I was going to make a resolution it would be to be less bossy and not grumble as much. I do that all too well. Although some people will say I don't. But those who know me the most will agree with me on this issue, lol... My daughter Jessica has a New Years resolution, and that is to loose weight. You know that is the top thing on the list of things people want to change. The next is to stop smoking. What gets me about the smoking thing is that people are warned before they start that it is dangerous and causes health problems, and yet they still do it. But then when they want to stop, they say it is because they want to be healthier and that it is too expensive. Hmmmm, I think that is something that that most know before starting. It is just one of those things that makes me wonder why people do it to begin with.

Now with the weight thing, I can see that. I can stand to loose some weight. I would love to get down to a size 10 or so. But will that happen? I doubt it... Am I gonna worry about it? Not Really! If I loose weight, I do, and if I don;t I don't. It just not one one of those things I am gonna stress over at all.

I would love to hear what your New Years resolution is and if you think you can keep it or not. :)

But I hope that you all have a great New Year and I hope that the Phoenix Suns wins big time and that Shaq goes back to someone else s team :) Anyone but my team...

No comments: