Wednesday, September 5, 2012

YAY... Finally Done

Today was a pretty good day... I found out when opening up my award letter from Social Security Disability that the date of disability is September 2010... That is really good because with disability they have a two year waiting period for disability... Since that is the date of disability, that means after this month I will be able to get on Medicare... For me that is the biggest plus because of all of my medical things... Our insurance we have no covers so little that I might as well not have any... It's nice to have a little extra each month to pay bills and stuff... But for me the medical and prescriptions is the biggest thing for me... I was very glad to read the date they determined I was disabled... I would prefer to work any day then not... But I'm happy about the medical part... If people have alot of medical problems and bills, they will know where i'm coming from... So it was a yay moment...

I'm very glad that I don't have to worry about all of this now and that I didn't have to fight them or go to court to get benefits... I was shocked I got it first time around...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you know I have been there and done that too! You are in my prayers. Just know you can not count on much from this world but God is your shield and protector and your guide always.

I am praying for you this very moment!

Pappy

Anonymous said...

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I searched for one on facebook or twitter but could not discover one, I'd really like to become a fan!