Saturday, June 26, 2010

Strange Days Are These


Well, this past week has been a bit out of the ordinary... My sister who is a bit older than I am arrived in Utah safe and sound... Denise looked a bit weary though. She drove from Tennessee to Utah in a tiny red car with no air conditioning. Can we all say that is crazy or what in over 100 degree temps. God must have wanted her here if she made it here and she was in one piece as well, lol... Denise is my niece Bridgette's mom. Did I mention she is older than me, lol...

Ok, so after that we have just been getting things all moved around and trying to get things in order. If you know me, you will know that I don't like things out of order, so things have been a test of my patience, lol and patience does not win out I must say.

And at this very moment I am sitting at my computer obviously typing to you all and sharing nonsense with the world and my computer decides it wants to make weird noises. If you have ever watched Spongebob and I never did before JJ my grandson moved in with us, lol. But they have one of the shows where they play this musical instrument and every time someone opens or closes something or does something, this slide whistle goes off, lol... Ok, that is the sound my computer is making. Call me crazy if you like, but that is the sound.

Other than that, life is ok. We may BBQ tomorrow if hubby has money and not sure on that yet since he is still on his way home from California... But ribs, chicken, baked beans, corn on the cob and cold watermelon sure do sound good to me... The watermelon more so... Oh, I think I would have to make potato salad too... And that reminds me, I need to go put the chicken eggs up that I collected tonight from the chickens in the fridge. Don't want spoiled eggs. That is just plain ole nasty...

No comments: