Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bunnies and Craig- What a Pair


First off, the good news... Hmmm wonder which it is... Oh well...My brother in law Craig moved out today... He is now living in the city of Washington. I think it will be a better thing for him... We have alot of things going on here at the house and he doesn't get much peace... I think really what it is, he never has been married, no kids and 60 yrs old... I think that is the making for a bad combination when it comes to grumpiness, lol... So there he goes into the wild blue yonder and turning up on his own doorstep.

Other news is that my bunny Rosie has had babies... I didn't even know she was pregnant...I went out to her hutch yesterday to check her water and she looked a bit beaten up. She was missing hair and all... I wasn't sure what happened to my Rosie. So I looked in the back to find out that she had 6 baby bunnie. She didn't even look pregnant to me. We are giving the male to some friends and then we will keep one of the baby girls. We did notice this morning that one of the babies died... More than likely it either suffocated or was just not well... So now we have 5 baby bunnies, of which we will be finding homes for them. And not to homes that will think they are cute and then let them loose when they grow up or to a home that will eat them...

Now I am going to go get ready to make a early dinner for Jason's birthday... I am making his favorite dish or liver and onions... And then they are going to go to mesquite for couple of days...

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Cant wait to see the bunnies. we need to come up and get our stuff so we can get it ready for our trip next week. hope all is well.