Friday, August 13, 2010

Eat, Pray and Live

Jessica and I went to see Eat, Pray and Live tonight... I'm not sure what I thought of it. I like Julia Roberts, but that was about all I can say I liked about it... It is about this woman who is trying to find herself, so she goes and travels to Italy, India and Balli to do that... Personally for me, I think it was too much new age stuff... I think everyone should find themselves and what thier purpose is... But this was just not my style of movie at all... But I guess it may be ok for some... depends on where your faith lies I guess... I'm don't put my faith in Buddah or other things like that and fortune telling, so maybe that is why I didn't like this movie much... But I guess can believe what they want and in whom they want...

Other than that, not much has gone on today... I have found that I get really tired of people trying to hurt others intentionally... I think we all are guilty in some ways, but when you hurt by manipulation and lies, thats just over the top... I think thats one of the things that was in this movie that was good. Everyone should examine themselves and see themselves in the light as it should be, good or bad. Oh, well... Time for me to get off of my soapbox and see what tomorrow holds.

Wait a sec, there is one other thing... My most favorite store is going out of business tomorrow... Shilohs Gifts, Books and Music is closing its doors tomorrow... Now where am I going to get my gifts that I want? Ughhhh... I wish others would have appreciated them being in St. George like I did... I am going over there tomorrow and bid it farewell...

No comments: