Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Survive or Roll Over and Die


Have you ever wondered if God was listening or paying attention? Lately I have been wondering that because of all the things going on... There has been many frustrations lately and I wonder if I am in a play of the modern day JOB... But who knows? Maybe God does, and He just isn't letting me in on what is happening. I have my little discussions with God and just want to know the whys and whens... Maybe He is trying to teach me something. But have you ever heard the saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks", well... I am not claiming to be old, lol... But I am NOT into learning things that I am not ready to do... It's funny as I am typing this, I am watching Big Brother After Dark, and what I was just typing is what they were saying on the show... Ok... now I will stop venting for a few...

Other than that, I am down to just one little bunny rabbit... I accidently dropped him/her tonight and that was a freaky moment... I think if this rabbit survives I am going to name it fighter or something like that... The bunny is only 6 days old and the poor thing has had all kinds of things happen to it... It must be feeling like Job too... If you don't know who or what I am talking about when I say Job, you can read more of his story in the Bible... He had everything taken from him and still stood firm in his faith and God rewarded him... I'm not expecting a reward, but it sure would be nice to have a breather... I am thinking this poor bunny is feeling that way too... I sure hope it survives. It deserves too since it has struggled so hard to live... I wonder if we humans struggled as much as this bunny if we would want to survive... Many want to check out early and not deal while others fight the good fight... Check out the video of him/her at ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT3gAc1Ask4

So I am going to close now and load a pic of this little bunny that keeps on going and going and I pray it survives this once again obstacle... Will this bunny survive or will it roll over and die? I don't know the answer to this, but I hope God listens to my prayers for the little life that is in him survives...

1 comment:

Sandie said...

It died... Now what?