Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What A WEEK

What a week this has been for sure... It seems like there is more DRAMA in my household then is reasonable... Today started off ok for the most part.I got up out of bed as usual. From that moment on, it was all downhill... My sister was sitting on the couch ready to go into town to apply for jobs. Jessica was getting ready to go into town as well to get shoes for JJ. He outgrew his shoes. But when Jessica mentioned that she wanted to go get shoes and of course save gas by all going in together, my sister got mad. She didn't want to go shopping, which was just one store and she started getting mad at Jessica and in turn Jessica got mad at her... While I was just waiting for them to finish so I can go into town to get the new bunny rabbit. It's my van, so I am going to get it... In the end, my sister stayed here and Jessica went with and I got my rabbit and JJ got his shoes...

But then I called my parents and mom told me dad was in the hospital last night in the hospital. Sounds like me... I very much dislike going to the hospital and usually when I'm uncontious, then I may go or not go, it all depends.

After we get home, Jessica and my sister are still arguing or lets say giving the silent treatment to each other and getting grumpy and I am thinking I need to take a calgon bath to take me away... But now it is night time and I am ready to just chill I hope...

No comments: