Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cutest Grandsons Ever

JJ Ross (front)  Jace, Ashton and Tyson Barton (back)
On Thursday, I picked up my daughter Beckiah and had all 4 of my grandsons in my van at the same time... Wow, that never happens! But I wanted to have Christmas pictures taken with all of my grandsons in one place without photo-shopping them in. I felt bad though once we got there and I didn't make it clear that Tyson, Jace and Ashton's daddy Jason could have come too and be in the pictures... I guess my brain doesn't work all the time...

The pictures turned out really nice and was so happy with them... I have the cutest grandsons ever in the world... If you can't agree with me, you may want to keep it to yourself, lol... I can guarantee you that I will not agree or listen to such gibberish...

Annie Meadows
Then today I was suppose to go to Annie Meadows Christmas Concert in Las Vegas and was not impressed when fog started to roll in and it made it too hard to drive down to Vegas... If you haven't heard Annie, you should go to her website and check out her music... I feel bad since I was planning on going for 6 weeks and of all the days for bad weather to come through St. George and Veyo, it would be now... I kinda had a bad feeling this morning about the weather and for some reason new there may be a problem brewing.

But Merry Christmas to everyone...

No comments: