Monday, March 21, 2011

My Cell Phone is Goofy

I have had the strangest things happening with my cell phone... It has been dialing numbers on my contact list that are numbers way down in my list of numbers... What I find strange is that it's not me accidentally dialing them, because I am usually asleep or not near my phone... I was thinking it was my dog hitting numbers or laying on my phone... But one of the calls today was when the phone wasn't even by me or my dog Jasper... I wonder if it is a weird glitchy thing going on or what... It has dialed my pastors wife twice and today it dialed my doctors office... I am wondering what is up with that or if it is some kind of fluke or what? Oh well, I guess I will never know on that one... Maybe someone is trying to tell me something or what... not sure! But kinda weird if you ask me...

Other than that, same stuff different day around my house... I haven't been feeling great and have been taking probably way too many naps... But what can ya do if you are tired... And there is just as much drama around my house as usual... Those who know me really good know what that situation is... Oh well... I am looking forward to when all these things come to pass...

No comments: