Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Swallowing Cars and Such

Today started off kinda weird... I was suppose to watch JJ this morning and instead I get a call as Jessica is half way here that JJ said he swallowed his blue car and then he said the tires... Not sure which it was, but either way, off to the hospital we go to get him checked out and the Dr is waiting for it to pass... Not sure why he would think a car would be good to eat, but whatever I guess... It seems like I have been at the hospital way too often for my own good... I would love it if I can stay away from there... I think pretty soon I should get stock in the hospital since they get so much of my money and now Jessica's money for JJ... It's a no win situation... I think I am sick of the hospital these days... But I think JJ is ok with it, he gets a sticker and suckers and I get a bill and shots, IV's and tests that are no fun at all...

Then Jessica had to get an eye exam and they dialate her eyes, so I get to drive her home... That is always an adventure... But on the way home, there was this little dog in the road... It was a small thing that looked like it was dodging cars... Alot of people were trying to catch it, hope someone did... All we could imagine was the poor little dog getting hit by a car or truck...

I think I am going to take some medicines in a few and hopefully get some sleep tonight since I got very little last night and Jessica wakes me up at 8 am... If anyone knows me, I do NOT function well at that time of day... I have a hard enough time at noon or 1 pm...

No comments: