Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thinking About Easter and Stuff...

I am not a person that celebrates most holidays... Usually the only ones I celebrate is Christmas and Easter and not necessarily in the worldly way... I don't believe in the whole Easter Bunny thing or coloring of eggs... If we color eggs, it is only for the purpose of an activity and we like boiled eggs and they are cheaper during this time of year...

I got thinking about Easter because the movie HOP just came out... Not sure I will go see it or not... Just have problems with rabbits pooping jelly beans and then we go and eat them... I have an imagery problem with that one...

I'm not sure what I am doing this Easter... I am in a kinda different frame of mind some would say or have noticed... Not sure if I will go to church or not... I haven't decided on that one yet... But I do know we will be going to my daughter Beckiah s house for Easter Sunday...Easter falls on April 24th... So will see what I am going to do... My friend Laura invited me to go with her to her church... I don't think that will happen... If I go to any of the churches it will be mine at St. George Community... Sorry Laura, love ya, but gotta stick close to home on this one... I have time to think on it all though, so I will continue and hope that things calm down in the thinking department soon... Otherwise I am thinking I want to stop the roller coaster of life so I can get off for a while...

I have been doing alot of re-evaluating of things and just trying to put things into perspective... I guess it is a kind of spring cleaning of my thoughts... I may have to remember that wording so I can do a discussion on it.. But, I'm not too sure so much thinking is a good thing... I have a way of over thinking and reading too much into something and then I blow it all out of proportion and then I blow a gasket... After all that blowing is done, I open mouth and insert foot big time and get myself in trouble... I am thinking I need to keep my mouth shut about stuff going on and just stick to the basics... Atleast for now I will do that... Not sure it is such a good thing to open up to people... Maybe our parents or grandparents had it right to just sit down and shut up... May play out to a better ending...

No comments: