Monday, May 9, 2011

Random Thoughts by JJ

Today has been one of those days... First we take Chucks truck in to get it inspected and find out it needs about $1000.00 worth of work on the suspension system... So now he is going to have to use my van to get in and out of work and I will be left without transportation for the most part... Not good if there is an emergency...  Not sure how this is all going to work out...May not be a bad thing on my bad days though... My driving is not always the best when I am not feeling good or thinking right... It's like watch out for that tree or mountain...  Just one more thing I think...

Then Jessica and I go to Mesquite with JJ so she could cash a check and out of JJ's mouth he said that GG (me) is going to die because Jesus needs me more... And I asked why he said that...  He said I was nice and  Jesus needed me more... Then I asked him about Po Po (Chuck) and he said, no Jesus said too mean,lol... Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing... But then in his next conversation he called me old... So I know that was not a nice thing so no presents for JJ for awhile, lol...

JJ
The funny thing about JJ is he has this weird way of knowing things and saying random things... And usually when he says things like that it means you better take notice... Like when we were almost in the accident or he just says stuff that seems to come true that a normal three year old would never know... We have all gotten to where we listen to what he says when it is random... Although the old part is something I will eliminate from my thought... That was not a nice JJ to say that, lol... But it was nice to say I was nice, lol... Even though I have my moments as everyone who knows me knows this...

Other than these things, I have just been trying to get the nausea under control and to feel half way OK... I think I can handle the other stuff if it wasn't for the nausea... But it is what it is... I think now I am going to lay down a bit and see if I can get my stomach to feel better without taking anymore medications...

On a good note:  The Spurs got Trampled by the  Grizzlies...  and The Lakers got swept by the Mavericks... So way to go... It will make it all worth while for my Suns not to make the playoffs... I may actually watch the playoffs now that both of the teams I dislike are OUT... OH YEA...

No comments: