Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Quiet Day I Hope

I am thinking that today I am just going to stay home and do nothing... Last night was a not so good night, but that is my own fault... I over did yesterday at Snow Canyon and then had to take medicines to help with that... But I woke up and everyone is gone, which is nice... Not sure how long that will last, but it is nice to just have time to do nothing and stay in bed... I did get a call that they wanted me to do a third blood test, but only for potassium, so nothing big... Since I have an appointment tomorrow in town, I am just going to do it then... If my peace and quiet ends and it becomes a war zone, I may still go in and do my blood work...  They will have to live with me doing it tomorrow otherwise I guess... That is unless they need three in a row or three days in a row I should say...

I am thinking I want to go to Pine Valley this weekend... I wonder if that may be a better place and cooler to go on a walk about... I went to Snow Canyon yesterday and it was pretty... I may even go over there today, not sure... I'm not too sure exactly where my thinking is... But it seems like when I go to Snow Canyon I have one way of thinking and then when I go to Pine Valley, I have a different kind of thinking... Maybe it's because it's not so hot in Pine Valley... Not sure or maybe it is just a difference in the kind of energy that is at each place...

No comments: