Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today started off ok... My sister Denise took me out for Breakfast... I had a few bites of oatmeal and some coffee, that was about it... But it was nice that she offered... Good thing Chuck came with since I didn't or couldn't eat the full breakfast that Denny's gives you on your birthday... On your birthday they give you a free grandslam which comes with your choice of 4 items... I always have a hard time eating those since I have a hard time eating food... Chuck enjoyed it though...

Then tonight we had dinner with all the family... It was Jessica, Jason, JJ, Beckiah, Jason, Tyson, Jace and Ashton and myself for dinner... I won a free gift card from Eric Dodge for Pizza Hut... Thanks to all those who made it possible to win it on Facebook... I will be posting pics...  It was cool because that meant that I got to spend dinner with family, even though I only had a little bowl of salad with no dressing... No fun not having dressing or all the good stuff... But it was awesome that I didn't have to cook :)  Now we are home and I brought JJ home with me so Jessica can organize a few things at her house... Then I am hoping to go to bed and feel a bit better... I am shooting to go to church tomorrow if all goes well...

No comments: