Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Don't Get It...

OK... First off, I Don't Get it... I'm sure your wondering what it is that I don't get... OK, this is it... Why is it that people or family has to know everything there is about you but when you do tell them, they don't listen to begin with... Eventually you stop tell them and that's when you go to friends that do listen... Atleast that is my thinking... I love my family don't get me wrong... What gets me is that I tell them that I don't tell them everything because they get tired of hearing it... So why say what is going on when they don't want to hear it or my thoughts or feelings aren't taken into consideration... If they actually thought about it, I do tell them, it doesn't sink in...

And then there is the idea that I rely on my friends... Since when is having and talking to friends a bad thing... Everyone needs to have friends that they can talk to in confidence... That is my thinking... I post stuff on my blog, facebook and I have conversations with them... Then I get the eye rolling or the subject changes... So yeah... I don't say everything and I have friends that are my friends, not everyone else's friends in my family... And I see nothing wrong with that... If someone cared enough to ask how I am doing, they may get the right answer to begin with...


And then I get the whole conversation of just because I helped out a friend that doesn't do facebook or much email that it is a bad thing... I help people all the time set up blogs, websites, preferences, facebook and emails because they don't know how or don't want to bother with it... So now I am wondering why it is a crime to do that and why it is a bad thing... When a friend needs help with something and I know how to do it, then I am going to help... Like I said, I love my family and my friends... There doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory when it comes to caring about someone else... Even my mother in law found that there are times that it is easier and better to talk to friends... Most in my family are my friends too... But I think there comes a time and I am sure they vent about me all the time... It isn't like they are going to vent to me about me for the most part unless they are trying to be my mother and tell me what is best for me... Then I get a bit ticked at that... But then, there are friends that allow me to make the choices and understand why I have made those choices... It isn't because I don't care about them... It's because they understand and care about how I feel about things and they know why...

Sometimes it would be great to just get a call and really want to know how someone is doing and be willing to accept the answer and be there for them... Instead that's when the "I'm Fine" or "I'm OK" answer comes...

I just needed to vent about this... It's just a me thing that has been bothering me today... I don't know if upet or mad is the right feeling to put to this, but I think misunderstood and hurt is a better way to put it... I'm sure this will be seen from some as a Just A Sandie Thing... Oh Well...

No comments: