Friday, September 2, 2011

Summing Up Chucks Day's Off, lol...

4:00 pm Approximately 

Chuck is home for the weekend and little does he know he is going to be doing the garage and outside shed this afternoon and weekend... I am sure I have him clues about doing this anyhow... If he is going to be home for 4 days, something can be done... When he reads this I will know, because he will be growling worse than Maverick ever did, lol... But these are things that need to be done... I would love to find someone that has some storage area till we have our yardsale in case we find a place sooner than later... I don't want to wait till we are ready to move to get it done... So, it looks like Chuck will be busy this weekend... He just doesn't know how busy he will be... There is a place that is for sale and empty right now and if I had the money I would buy it... It's a townhome... but its perfect size and I like the location... To bad they won't rent it... I would be up for that one... But we are still looking for the right place and when that happens it will be right... Hopefully that will be before Christmas and before it gets too cold... One of these days though, I will have the yardsale... Who knows, I could have a mint setting in my garage, sheds and basement... My mother in law moved in with us and all her things are still here after she passed away... I think it is time to get rid of the stuff... But Chuck gets to do that since I have spiders and we get black widows here... So have fun with that Chuck, lol...

6:00 pm Approximately: 


Black Widow Spider
We have one box of stuff done for the yard sale, lol... I think it will be next Christmas before I am ready to have this yardsale... That box was from the garage and there is still alot more stuff to go... Hmmm where to begin... I am shocked still at how much stuff my mother in law had... I have alot of stuff too... I was pretty happy when I found a picture of my Brandie and Maverick (Dogs)... I sure miss those dogs... I want to go to Doggie Heaven and say hi to them... It was hot and I am tired and ready to crash... Plus there were spiders out there... Ughhh... I may have to call in the Calvary to help... Look for a call Jenn and Scott in the next week or two, lol... Just warning you in advance :) But tomorrow is another day and we will see how much stuff gets done... I am hoping by the time I wake up that Chuck will have all the stuff pulled out of the storage shed so I can give yays and nays... He said he would when it is cooler... That is unless he is talking October or November, lol... Then that will be a no go... Will update when more in done and will post dates and location for the yardsale once I know...

No comments: