Friday, September 9, 2011

Why We Remember

I was going to go into a whole post on why we need to remember September 11th, 2001... This video say's it all..


Question: What were you doing on September 11th?

Answer: I was in bed and my daughter Jessica called me and told me to turn on the news... I knew it was important because of the tone of her voice... I turned on CNN and was shocked and in disbelief as I was watching the news...

Click on the images to view full sized picture



Remembering those that lost their lives on September 11



2 comments:

JenJen said...

in Germany with Scotti and his dad at the time. It was jsut shy of 3pm there and Good Morning America was just getting ready to close its program and that is when it started. I ran around the building to my friends apartment and we waited by the phones for the guys to tell us what is going on with them. Within a couple of hours they had guards at both gates and had the gates shut to all traffic in and out. it was so scary.

Sandie said...

Wow... That would be scary...