Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Washcloths Are Not Good Towels!

We are in the process of moving as many know... I packed up most of the things and have only what I need at the house to last me for the week... Most of our stuff is already at the new house... I was having one of those "what the heck was I thinking moments" the other night... I forgot that I packed most of my stuff for the bathroom including all but three bath towels... I'm getting ready to take a bath and the light bulb came on... Not a literal light bulb, but the light bulb that told me that I had no towels in the bathroom, and all I had to use was a wash cloth... OK, any of you who knows me and anyone that is bigger than a baby in the womb knows that a wash cloth will NOT fit around my body... It isn't even big enough to cover the essential parts of any adult's body... So out of the bathtub I come and looking at this little 12"x12" piece of cloth and wondering how in the heck I was going to dry off with that... Needless to say it was not easy and it was time consuming... I might as well have stood over the heater vent to air dried, lol...

No comments: