Friday, December 2, 2011

Ready to Decorate for Christmas...

Things are getting there at my house... I'm hoping pretty soon it will be all done... Once the insurance gives approval the contractors can start... Then we can all get back to normal and I can get my Christmas things done... I have alot of wrapping and decorating to do, lol... Chuck knows usually when Thanksgiving day is over, there goes my tree and all the pretties of Christmas... My heart goes out to the Landlords... I can't imagine what they are going through... I think things happen for a reason and God knows what those reasons are... Things could have been much worse... But for now, we are waiting to see what can and can't be done... I hope that when Chuck is at the house this weekend he will do some cleaning up around the house and such...

No comments: