Sunday, September 16, 2012

God Must Have a Sense of Humor...

I was just thinking about my blog and what I was going to post... I have been pretty busy with Dr appoints and trying to evade the ones that want to put me in the hospital... That is not cool... I went to the ER and they tried to get my blood pressure down and they couldn't getting it down... They gave me a choice to either be admitted or to go home and followup with my Dr... Well HELLO! What do they expect when they give me a choice like that... I went home and followed up with my Dr two weeks later... He is still worried about my blood pressure... So now I have to see a new Cardiologist at the hospital this week... I wasn't too impressed when he said to expect to not go home that day... My blood pressure in his office was 200/110 and that is with me just waking up an hour before my appointment... Now if I could remember who I'm suppose to see... I guess I will find out on Thursday... I just hope he doesn't have the same idea my primary has... Not sure what they can do... They said something about doing a drip for a few days... So we will see...

Other than that, I have been busy with our ladies group at my church... I love Patsy Clairmont so we did a FOCUS meeting titled "God Must Have a Sense of Humor".... I actually believe this... There has been so many things going on and I am beginning to think I should have been named Job... Just with a girly spin on the name... But I do think that God must have a sense of humor... Just look around and it is obvious... The FOCUS meeting went good and everyone seemed to have had a good time...The ladies were given garden hats and were able to enjoy being with each other and fellow-shipping... And I have to say that Barbara knocked it out of the park with the chocolate strawberry cupcakes... Thankfully I had many helpers to help set up... We knocked out the decorating in a few hours and tear down was only an hour... Why is it that things take so long to go up, but only a few minutes to tear apart? Anyhow! We had a great turn out and it was one of the bigger ones I have seen... We have many guests and it was an all around great day... I did end up going home and sleeping from 4pm on Saturday till after 12 on Sunday... I was beat...

So this about covers what has been going on... Oh, I should say, I have been watching Big Brother and not too sure I like  Dans game this time around... He is playing a good game, but not being very nice... So for all of you Big Brother fans, I'm with ya...

No comments: