Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Blog Location- PLEASE READ

Hi Everyone... I wanted to let you all know that I have moved my blog location... I did this for a few different reasons...


  1. It's easier for people to comment and interact
  2. You don't have the problems with having to get a blog account in order to post comments... 
  3. They have crisper and cleaner layouts that make it easier for all involved... 
  4. Spam- I get so much spam at this blog and I get pretty sick of it... 
Click HERE and you will be taken to the new blog location... I will be keeping this location, but nothing else will be added to this one... All updated and current blogs will be found at the new location... 

You can receive emails directly when you sign up through email... This is pretty nice and easy to do... Nothing much to do... 

No comments: