Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Just Don't Understand People Sometimes...

What a wonderful day it will be when this world comes to an end and we have a wonderful world as God intended it to be. There is so much hated and stuff going on. I know we were warned about things to come in the Bible. But when you live through it, it seems so horrific. Yet you know there is going to be an end to it all as we know it.

A couple things come to mind when I think about how nice it will be when Christ comes again.
1. There will be no more hateful people... My friend Nancy has people that come to her site and they harrass her and make her and her family feel like a complete failure. But yet they are doing all the can to make Nancy's last days here on earth pleasant and without pain. I have thought about this often. The only thing I can come up with is Spiritual Warfare. Satan has his goonies out there that try to bring down those that have faith in Christ. Things keep happening that is beyond thier control and yet someone or something comes in and tries to beat them down. If these people were of God, they wouldn't be doing what they are doing. So the only conclusion I can come up with is that they aren't of God at all. Otherwise they would be showing Christ like compassion and understanding when this family is in need of love.

2. It makes me sick to think about all the sick and demented people out there that are killing others for no other reason then the joy of it all. I am talking about those two girls from Oklahoma. Ughhhh, can you imagine just walking down the road and talking to your best friend and someone drives up and kills you? What is it that these two little girls could have done to warrent this? Nothing that I can tell... But this all goes back to the evils of this world. I do pray for them and hope that they know that Jesus is with them and won't leave them. I pray they catch the ones that did this. It is so sensless, yet all evil is. But one contalation is knowing that they are with God and are together forever. But how sad it is for these parents and family members of these two girls. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok I'm done venting now...

No comments: