Monday, August 25, 2008

Time to Decide Who to Vote For...


Ok, well, now I am not too sure what I am going to do when it comes to voting for president. I know for sure there is NOOO WAY I would vote for McCain... Too much of the same stuff different day things. Plus it drove me nuts when I lived in Phoenix and for two years it seemed like all we seen in the newspaper was stuff about his wife. Ughhhhhh can't handle 4 yrs of that.

Was and probably will vote for Obama, but then not happy that Clinton isn't chosen. I guess I will have to research this Biden guy a bit and see what he is all about. My daughter told me tonight that she might not vote because she doesn't like either. But is that really the answer? I don't think that is a responsible answer. I beleive if someone doesn't vote, then they have no room to complain about things when they go wrong. But I guess all in all I have no choice. I don't want to throw my vote away. So I guess I am off to the internet library we call space and see what the scoop is on Biden.

I would like to add a small note though... It drives me nuts when they talk about politics at church and try to input thier ideas as to who you should vote for.

No comments: