Monday, August 25, 2008

On A More Positive Note


I am very blessed to have Jesus in my life.God has blessed me with my wonderful daughters, son in laws, 4 wonderful and the worlds cutest grandsons. He has blessed me with great friends and a very supportive church family. He has blessed me by putting some of His best friends, my dogs into my life. He has blessed me each day I wake up and hear the birds singing. Even though I don't knwo how to see the blessing of spiders and snakes. Those two aren't in my book of blessings at this very moment. He has blessed me with the ability to talk to people from all over the world and get to know those I never would have the opportunity to get to know and call friends. WOW, when you think about it, I am very blessed. Share with us how blessed you are.

Now go out and have a blessed Jesus filled day and week....

No comments: