Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ughhhh, Politics and Palin

I must say that I don't mind politics, but the whole palin thing is driving me crazy. I just wonder how McCain claimed that Obama is trying to be a star and how they were comparing him to Paris and Britney. Ughhhhh, give me a break. Palin is all over the news and I'm not sure it is such a good thing. Palin is getting more press then Obama. Although it isn't like it is all good stuff. And the whole thing about how those that are surrounding the investigation are refusing to obey the subpeonas. When I heard this I couldn't help but wonder what they were covering. And if they are wanting what is in the best interest of the country. Don't you think that we need to have less drama and focus on healing the economy and the war. I also don't get the who hoopla over her glasses.

I would like to hear more about Biden. But then because there isn't any bad press, there might not be much to show. I want to hear what his views are and more about him and less about Palin. But maybe it is because he doesn't look like a star is the reason why he isn't on the cover of People Magazine or any other celebrity magazine.

But, what can ya do? We aren't the candidates, but we are the ones voting for them. The one thing you can do is vote. And think about who and what you will be voting for when you cast your vote.

On a different note: My satallite for my internet isn't working right now. Something is getting in the way of the signal and they are working on it. I just hope they figure it out soon.

No comments: