Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Life Today


Today has been pretty calm. I have just been working on doing my site for Christmas Baskets that I will be selling this Christmas. If anyone wants to go check out the page it is at http://visionsofhope.biz/baskets.html. All of the baskets will be custom made. There are going to be some already put together. But this way people can order them the way they want them. They can be picked up or delivered. Whichever is best for the person. The prices will vary, because the content varies. Check out the page if you are sitting around doing not too much.

Other then that, I am up to nothing. Been pretty bored today. I sure wish my Drs would do something. Its a bad thing when I get bored. Hummm. Some would say it is a bad thing when I get too busy. I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

But it was nice seeing Jen today at McDonalds. She and I have been friends for a long time and she has a cute little girl. So Jen if you stop here, HEYYYYYYYYY... But other then that nothing is happening. You all have a good night and I am sure I will be on here again tonight at some point in time...

No comments: