Monday, November 10, 2008

Broke Down and Got a New Mouse


Ok, I like my roller ball mouse... But it was getting to the point where it just didn't want to cooperate with me. So I got one of these wireless mouses. I will see how it goes. So far so good. Hey the good thing is that I dont have to worry about loosing the ball anymore. But now I just have to worry about loosing the whole mouse. If you know me, you will know that I have a messy computer area. And when I go to look for something and it isn't there... Well, I won't go on. But I will see how it all goes. The lady at Staples told me that I can turn off the mouse to save battery life... Hummm, now to see where that place is at on my mouse. But I am sure that I will get use to it. It can't be that hard can it?

But other then the new mouse thing, nothing much has been going on. I am getting ready to go to Walgreens. Not sure why, but I am going there. I have to pick up something for someone at church, and get my brother in law to go to work.

Oh, tommorrow, there is something kinda cool happening. At the Community Services Expo, a guy that won the Lins 3 minute Western Family Shopping Spree will do the shopping spree tommorrow. What is awesome is that he is living at Dixie Care and Share and can really use the helping hand. It always is nice when someone wins something that needs it. But I am going to close now, you all have a good night and sleep well...

No comments: