Saturday, November 29, 2008

Going to Phx Today

Well, I am getting ready to leave my parents house. It went well for the most part. It was nice getting to see my sister, parents, nephews and great nephews. I will be back at home Sunday night. Which is nice, I am ready to get some real sleep. I am NOT use to getting up so darn early in the morning. And anyone who knows me, knows I am not a morning person at all, lol. But Things will be back to normal soon I am sure.

I did find out that I need to get a new motor thingy for my van. It is the one that opens the door for the heat to come through the front and for defrost to work. Not good when it is hot inside and cold outside for the defrost to not work. But all is well for the most part.

Also today at Shilohs in the Phx Plaza on Sunset Blvd I have my Christmas baskets available, So go check them out, I also do custom orders, so you can get ahold of me and we can arrange pickup or delivery. Whatever works best for you.

Oh and Jessica and Beckiah if you are on here, Love Ya and will be calling you later when I have a signal to get through. That is a major negative about here. Its like it sucks my power out of my phone and so phone signals. Ughhhhhhh, but I shall survive, I think.

But everyone have a good weekend and God Bless...

No comments: