Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Politicians

With the news of today anout the Gov of Illinois getting arreasted it makes me wonder if there are any honest polititions out there. Ok, I know that may be an oxymoron, but I do wonder about that.

Over the last year we have heard scandel after scandle. We have heard half truths, our right lies, garbage ad smut all over the news. Yet I do hold out hope that there has to be someone that is a politition that is looking out for our best interest, and not just thier own. Its pretty sad that so much is going on. But then I try to put things into perspective in my brain.

1. I would never want to be a politition, I am sure I would have been impeached for something.
2. There is no perfect man or women that can do everything 100% right. We all make mistakes.
3. It has got to be a hard job!
4. Sometimes I can see how someone would want Mickey Mouse in office... Mice are great at getting things together and going through the garbage.
5. THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD WANT MY LIFE UNDER THE CAMERAS EYE... I'm not perfect for that one at all.

All in all, I do pray that there is some honest people out there that wants what is best for the people of this country and that they think about what choices they are making in the interest of the people.

No comments: