Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pictures from our move

You know something? Just because you move to a place around the corner or across town, it is still a pain in the butt. But here are the pictures I posted about that I would post when I got the time. On my next post or so. I will post updated pictures of what the place looks like now...


The Old House... It is now in front of our house... Wasn't a far move at all. But a pain anyhow...


The outside of the house...


The Three Thousand Pound Safe.. I am quite literal on the weight on this thing. It took 7 guys and a 2 1/2 ton floor jack to move it.


This is the driveway that goes to our house...


Stuff is all over the place in this picture... But atleast it is in the house now...


My sister Joyce is Wondering When it all ends,lol

No comments: