Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Fires Around Here


It never fails that at this time of year, we seem to have fires. Which is not a good thing when you have problems breathing. But its a good thing for using oxygen. Even though we have had fires, there is one good thing. I was able to get some awesome pictures. The smoke changes the color of the sun and that makes for interesting images. I will post a couple of them on here.

I have also been busy working on the Community Services Expo. I just updated our page. I like the new layout. every now and then, things need to be changed around. Maybe its a woman's thing. We like to change the furniture as my friend David would say. He always would tell me that I am moving furniture around again on the website, lol.

Our Expo is going to be on October 24th and you should come out. I will give you the head ups before the advertising goes out. We are going to be offering free food while supplies last. There will be hot dogs, chips, drinks and desserts. There is also going to be free activities for the family which include bounce houses.

But here are some pictures of the sunset the other night.



No comments: