Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Found a Kitten and Big Brother

What a combination that is!

Here are out house we have all kinds of animals... Well for the past month or so we have been trying to trap the kittens that were born to feril parents. Tonight we got one of the kittens and have it in a cage. It is a sick little kitty though. It looks like it got into some kind of fight or something and not sure how its eyes are yet... So my sister Denise is going to try to nurse it back to health. It is letting us pet it and we are keeping it away from the dogs who would eat the poor thing. I am goign to try to find a vet that will be willing to forgo some of the cost of nursing it and giving it its shots and get some anti biotics for its poor tiny little face. It is eating and drinking and will purr. So that is all a good sign...


Ok, now for my second though for tonight... It's Big Brother... I'm not sure how many watch this, but I do. I'm not sure why I watch it because some of the things they do are just plain stupid and belittleing... I have watched the Big Brother After Dark and wow, I can't beleive the way some of these people act and with the cameras on... Maybe I watch it because it makes me wonder what kind of stupid things they are gonna do next. But I have my thoughts on who I like and that would be Kathy. I really like her best. Even though I think she will be put up as a pawn. But this is my ramblings for tte day....

No comments: