Monday, August 30, 2010

Changes Are Happening

Over the past couple of days, or should I say last 24 hours I got a couple things accomplished... I got out freezer cleaned out... It took only till midnight last night or is that this morning... I had to go shopping and had no room in there, and now I have all the room I need... I had alot of things I didn't need and was way out dated. I am sure Jenn and Scott will be shocked to see the efforts we put into this... I am not one that likes to defrost my upright freezer... But what can ya do?

I also changed my hair color today... I was bored and thats what I do when I am bored or need a change... I don't know if bordome is a good word... Something needed to be done and that was something I felt I could control... Atleast to some degree...

Today I also went to visit a couple of friends, one I havent seen in some time, so it was nice catching up with Jenn H and the other friend was Jennifer B... Wow, there are alot of Jennifers in this town...

Other than that, I just did my normal running around for a Monday... Now it is time to rest and water the yard and rabbits.

2 comments:

JenJen said...

Love the hair color and the freezer. Now we can send up the food in our freezer to you.

Sandie said...

Yeah... you can do that.. that would be ok with me... Its pretty empty