Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quails and Such

I haven't posted in here for a few days... I think mostly because I'm not feeling great and really tired... Not because of any one thing, but just the normal me things... I don't usually tell many about those issues, so I will leave them alone again...

Today I went down to feed the chickens and we got a new rooster... Not sure what kind it is, but it sure is pretty... He has feathers on his feet... A friend of mine had to get rid of him because he crows and in the city, you can't have roosters... While I was down there, I was listening to these little chirping noises... I looked over and we have a den or habitat of about 50 quails on our property... It was pretty cool to see them all... I will try to take some pics of them... The picture on here of them, are not the ones have, but they look like these... I will take a pic of the ones we have here... So cute... NO Eating them is allowed...

Nothing really too much has been happening this week... Since Jessica has been gone, I have been able to stay at home more... But I do miss her being around... Now the question is, is it because I get to sleep later since she has JJ or is it just because she is my daughter and I love her... Either way... It will be nice for her to get back here... And speaking of daughters, I sure wish Beckiah was working at the other McDonald's where I go all the time... I don't like the one she is at... They have no personalities and she is happier with happier people... Its not cool to make my daughter unhappy... Wonder who to call to change that? Or would they even listen...

I really need to find time to see about the boys coming up here... I spend so much time with JJ since he lives here, but I hardly get to see Tyson, Jace and Ashton... I was going to have a picnic last week, but Chuck got home a day early and changed that... But I need to intentionally make time to go get the boys or have her drop them off... Its just so far to go and the gas is expensive...

On a good note, tonight might be quiet, my sister works, YEAH... She really needs the hours and money since she is trying to save up to go to Tennessee... So still working on the GOTF...

But I am going to go now and think about what to make for dinner since Chuck will be home. I'm going to grill, but need something to make with the meat...

No comments: