Monday, August 9, 2010

Wondering Sometimes If God Hears...


I have been in a pretty negative mood or place lately. I'm not sure why that is... But I can't help but wonder if God is listening or what... I guess I have been somewhat on strike with things lately as well... Not sure if it is because I am really tired of things or just tired in general. I know God is there, but obviously things are not going in the right direction...

I'm sure God knows all that is happening and I am thinking to myself, that if He knows these things, then where is He at? Is He just allowing things to happen or what? Either way, I am been beyond the point of frustration and it is what it is I guess... I am ready for God to be the Knight in Shining Armor and so far that is not what is going on...

I don't think it is any one thing, just things in general... But other than that; I am going to leave this topic alone, since it will get me in a heap of trouble with God... But...

Today I didn't do much, but alot of running around, which tires me out and then I get cranky and then everyone wonders what is up with that... I did work on our churches website again, which is pretty much what it is... We went ot go see Beckiah at McDonalds and JJ played on the playgorund toys there. Oh well, I am going to go and I may add something later or not at all... I'm not sure... I guess I will see about that later...

No comments: