Monday, September 6, 2010

Peaches, Peaches and More Peaches

Jenn and Scott brought over 2 big boxes of peaches... I was pretty happy about that. All I have to do is blanch them and clean them so I can freeze them... I am planning on making some freezer jam and peaches to just eat and then peach cobbler... I will have alot of them, which is great... Other than that, I haven't done alot... Chuck and I did get to go out by ourselves today and then we picked up Bridgette... So somewhat calm besides the normally bickering that seems to be non stop... But I won't go into that... Oh, on an awesome note. I won 2 free tickets to Eric Dodge...

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Yeah it will be a great concert. Plus Chris Luduex band Western Underground has great music also. Plus since it is on Sept 11th there will be a lot of tributes with the junk thatr happened in new york that day 9 yrs ago.