Saturday, October 2, 2010

It Is... What It Is...

Today was a somewhat quiet considering all... Not sure if messages wise it was a good thing... I can tell a storm is brewing over petty things and misunderstandings... And from that comes hurt feelings and long distances between conversations... But it is, what it is I guess...

Today was the St. George Marathon, so that is a good reason to stay home I would say. It usually blocks our house and we can't get in or out one way or the other... It's a pain, but brings alot of money into St. George, so I guess that works...

We went into Quiznos again today... I think that is the only time JJ is going to get to see Jessica for sometime... Even though I don't see that happening much unless I am already in town... It just gets to expensive to go in all the time... But then it seems like to some, it doesn't really matter because it isn't thier money we are talking about... But on to a different subject... Or maybe not one at all... But I am going to get off of here and chat to my friend on facebook awhile and then take a bath and hopefully go to bed when Chuck gets home tonight... Thanks to Craig for going to get him and bring him all the way home...

No comments: