Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last Posted on October 2nd, 2010

What kind of a topic is that I wonder? Last Posted? Well since I last posted, I haven't really been up to a whole lot... I haven't been feeling that great, but that's normal for me...

But I have been thinking about Christmas lately and how grateful I am that I have 98% of my gifts for everyone out of the way... What got me thinking about Christmas was when I went to church today to do our bullitins, I was asking Dean about Christmas Eve service and he said there wasn't going to be one... I'm not sure what I think about that. I know it is only a half an hour, but there is something about going to a Christmas Eve service that sets everything off right... Maybe I will have to plan something at my house, not sure... I live a bit out of town, so that may not work... I may have to go to another church on Christmas Eve and break my routine... I'm not very good at breaking routines I am stuck in... I like to do things the same way and not really do something else...

There are many I am sure who wouldn't think it is important to go to a Christmas Eve service... I know for myself, it helps start the day off right and it is so inspiring when you stand in a circle with everyones candles lit and you can see all the people by the glow of the candles while singing Silent Night... I can't help but get emotional a bit when doing this simple thing to worship Christ and be thankful for the Birth that changed the world. But I guess things will work out... They always do :)

Other than that, there is nothing really going on... JJ's birthday is coming up soon... I doubt that the one family he wants to come to his birthday and everytime we pass her place of work, he wants to go there... But I know it will bring on more and more drama and I am just not into that... But hopefully she understands that no matter what she thinks or feels that there are many that love her and the boys, no matter what... So I will leave it at that since she doesn't like her name mentioned in my blog...

But I am going to go now.. Have a good evening everyone...

No comments: