Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not Gonna Do It! Don't Read if Easily Offended

As many of you know I also have a blog that is about restaurants in Southern Utah... I have no problem when people ask me to do a review of a place because they want to know what it's like... HOWEVER there is this one place that is in St.George or Santa Clara that I refuse to do a review of... Not because their food probably isn't good, it was OK the first time I went there... Wasn't the best because my fries were cold and the cashier was just as cold... But other than that, it was OK... But this place puts out signs that I think are a little too much for businesses... They have posted political signs out front and some were just not in good taste in my own personal opinion...

My thoughts on politics, like them or not:

  • I am registered as a Democrat, but I am more of an Independent... 
  • I vote for the person and what they stand for, not the party... I  know that there are good and bad, no matter what party you belong too...
  • I believe that all people who can vote should vote, or they have no room to complain... 
  • If you don't like who is in office, then do something to change it, but at the same time all of our leaders should be prayed for, no matter what party they belong too... 
  • I don't really believe in the war, but I feel we should all support our troops...
  • I also feel that many times when we say hateful or hurtful things about our leaders, it brings about whacko's like what happened in Tucson...  
  • I feel that it is ok to disagree while still respecting and trying to make a difference... 
Now back to businesses that put up messages against out government, I think it is in very bad taste... I wouldn't have a problem if they say something in support of who they like or something like that... But to put up down right derogatory things is uncalled for... 

So the person who asked me to do a food review of this place, let me say this right now... NOOOO I will not of this restaurant that I will not name in my blog... 

2 comments:

JenJen said...

To those who asked for the review please dont be offended but I agree with the reviewer on it. The place mat have some good food, but the service is kinda cold. If I ever go there for anything it is for the ice. Please do no ask for this place to be review from here as it will no be done. Sorry.

Sandie said...

I agree totally Jen, although the ice is good... But they have Coke which ruins the ice, lol... This place kinda gets my dander up and when she asked me to do a review of this place, I know in my heart I would not be able to be biased... OH Well...