Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Chicks and Sick Sick World

Today we went and got baby chicks for the chicken coop... They are really cute and chirping their little heads off... JJ named one of them "Ima B", he likes that song way too much in my thoughts, but whatever...  Other than that I have just been doing not a whole lot... I think over the past few weeks I have been more and more deleting things that I am doing for either medical reasons or it is what it is...

Tonigth American Idol is on and I am going to watch that and maybe go to bed early... I am thinking I have too much time on my hands or just not doing the right things... Haven't decided which is which...

On another thought I was reading a friends status on Facebook and had to use it for my status... It was about sometimes you can't help but wonder if God is really there and listening... I know that God is there, but I often wonder why He doesn't step in before things get worse or why things are allowed to go the way they are going... Not a day goes by when some kind of horrible thing happens in the world... There is so much evil out there and it would be nice if the world would stop and a button can be pushed to get off the ride for some time... Like right now I am listening to Headline News and they are talking about 2 young kids that were thrown into the river and stuffed the bodies in a bad and suit case... What in the world would posses people to do these kind of things?

I  gets me when I hear these things and hear about how bad things happen to people and things just keep going and going and going... I think they should call it the Job Complex as in Job from the Old Testament... He had everything taken from him and yet he stood firm in his faith... He lost his family, land, people and health... Yet the only thing that wasn't allowed to be taken from him was his life... I think if I was him, I would have wanted Satan to take my life and be with God rather than loose my family, health and his livelihood... I guess this is a whole other subject... So I probably should have left this one alone for now...

I will end this by saying it is a sick sick world and I think it would be awesome to be able to possess one of those buttons that allow you to get off the roller coaster and call it good.. It would be cool to also go on a walk about and where ever you end up at, that is where you are... No having to tell anyone where you go or checking in or having to be accountable for anything... But that isn't reality is it? Or at least it isn't reasonable to think that way... But I would hope that if you could ever get off the ride early that there would be no sickos like what is on Headline News right now...

No comments: