Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just To be Able to Take Off

I remember when my daughters were younger we would just go out for the weekend for a drive to Phoenix or where ever... We would jump in the mustang and go... With my husband being a truck driver it was easy for us to just go when we wanted too and not having to worry about much except to make sure we had money and gas...

I absolutely love the Mustangs, that's the car we would take off in and put the top down and go... There are days I wish I still had my Mustang and just to be able to fill it up, grab money and go... There would be nobody you would have to answer too... Just make sure you call someone to tell them you are coming to know to expect you or not... I am wondering why I still don't have my Mustang that I wanted and why is it that Chuck has the truck that he wanted and there is no Mustang sitting in my driveway... I have to admit that I am a little more than not impressed over this whole situation... Maybe God knows that I would fill it up and go and not tell anyone where I am going or something like that... Who knows maybe one day I will get to take a road trip and go where I want, throw the cell phone out the window and go... Just tell them all I will be back when I get back and that will be the end of it all... Not sure if that is logical or not, but sounds good to me...

No comments: