Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dreams... Not appreciative of bad ones

Its kinda funny or not funny on we dream and what they say about us or what is going on it our lives...

Last night I was having this dream that I was driving down the road and got really tired and it was through the Snow Canyon area as I was headed to St. George... But as I was coming around the corner before Bloomington I fell asleep and then just remember hitting one of those little side posts and then going over... I must have survived for a short time... As people gathered around it was funny how so many automatically assumed I must have driven off the road because I was drinking, which wouldn't be the case since I'm not a drinker... But what got me was how people have a way of assuming certain things about others before actually knowing... In the end  of the dream I died, which was strange that it wasn't what ticked me off... It ticked me off that they thought I was drinking and driving... If I ever see the people in my dream, I may have to deck them for thinking that...

Then my niece comes in my room this morning and tells me that she had a dream about her best friend Lyndsey dying... I wonder if we had some weird conversation or something... But it is interesting on how our dreams either work with us to warn us or if they are just our imagination... Not sure... But I didn't appreciate it when people thought I was drinking and driving... So anyone in my dream, I may not know you now, but I will maybe eventually, lol....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this is a warning type of dream? God uses our dreams as a way of getting us to pay attention. I would be careful driving if I were you.