Monday, March 28, 2011

Women of Faith in April...Hoping For a Message on Hope

Mandisa
Women of Faith is coming really fast... Today Jessica and I had to go to Mesquite and get hotel rooms booked for everyone in Las Vegas... It should be fun I am hoping atleast... My good friend Lynda has made it all possible for us to go to the Women of  Faith this year or I don't think we would have been going... With everything happening lately I sure am hoping there is a message that will speak directly to me and to all those who attend... There are actually times I think that if I already didn't have my tickets then I wouldn't go... But then I would wonder what it was that I missed and just maybe something would happen that could make a difference in how I am feeling or seeing things at the moment... I'm not going to go into too much detail on here since this is public, but the right message of  hope and understanding would be very much welcomed... I am very much so looking forward to seeing Mandisa and Amy Grant... I have alot of respect for Mandisa and how she was able to stand up to Simon Cowell and showing him that it's OK to be bigger and to have a love for Christ... She has a new CD out that I am going to have to pic up at the Women of Faith and I seen a T-Shirt on her website that I want to get... I wonder how many of us would stand in front of millions and put ourselves out there... I'm not a person who thinks a star or whoever is any better or should be worshiped... But I think when someone can make a strong statement like that and not worry about the consequences, then that person deserves respect...


In this video of  "He is With You"... I have been thinking alot on the message of this video... If you haven't seen it, you should watch it... Very moving...

Other than that... I have been so tired and just not totally with it... It's nice when people can look past my little or sometimes huge quirks and just know that it is who I am... 

No comments: