Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Is things of God or Satan?

It sure seems like alot has been happening over the past few months... If it isn't one thing it is another..  Today Chuck called me and told me that a friend of ours passed away... His name is Bill Andrus and he ran the shop at Andrus transportation... He has been in the hospital for some time and a number of surgeries... May you RIP Bill... Bill has had a rough time every since knowing him... He lost his son in a car accident. His son was still a teenager who went to Dixie High if I remember right and then a couple years ago his daughter Cloe Ann passed away from a weird type of infection... Our thoughts are with Jim and Mary Andrus and the rest of the family...

On another note: Last night I was thinking about all the things that have been going on and can't help but wonder who is causing or allowing all these things to happen... I know God allows things to happen for many reasons... But I wonder if all these things are more of Satan then anything... I have no clue... But I am getting pretty sick of the whole thing... I am tired of how people say there is a reason for everything and God will show you when it is time... I think it is time now because I am not dealing well with all the things going on right now... If the things are from Satan then I would hope that God would step in here pretty quick as well... I wonder how to tell if something is of God or Satan... I would think it would be easy to do that, but it isn't... Satan is the great deceiver for a reason... I don't know... I best leave this one alone or my mind will go into all kinds of things on this subject...

I am Sooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoping that something good happens at Women of Faith this weekend... I hope there is a message that I am wanting or needing to put everything into perspective... I don't know if I am holding my breath or what on this... But I am thinking that it will be nice if that does happen... One nice thing is that it will be great getting to have a weekend with both Jessica and Beckiah... It has been a long time since we had that much time together and just hang out and what better than at WOF... I am pretty happy about that...

My brain is tired from all this thinking and thinking gets away from me... I am thinking (there I go again), that I need to take a nap and get some rest... But then it seems all I have been doing is resting and sleeping... Today is gonna be a somewhat quiet day or for atleast a bit... My sister and my niece are in town right now... On the sister thing... I have a feeling what I was hoping for there is not going to happen... I will have to post more on that when I find out more.... This is another thought... Is it because of God or Satan... Who is playing the joke here?  I don't like to put this question out there because I just hope that more isn't going to happen...

Ok... Had to add this one... I have a dear friend who is a church leader... Now she has a congregation that will fight her on everything she does... I honestly think that Satan places decoys or whatever in churches, families and in our lives to completely destroy us and to turn from God... I have had alot of issues lately and anger or just problems understanding why things are going on...

No comments: