Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rooster is About to Go in the Pot

We have this rooster up here that was really nice until he got chased and almost eaten by some dogs running around the area... I am thinking I should have let him get eaten... Now he attacks and jumps at ya when you go down to feed the animals... He is about to become stew... That is as soon as I find someone to do that... I have a issue with killing them... Rocky is a very pretty rooster... But I will not tolerate him doing what he is doing... So "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"...

JJ is up here today and I feel sorry for Jessica... She had to go to work sick and I am hoping it isn't something catageous... I just do NOT want to get whatever it is... I haven't talked to her yet, but she dropped JJ off when I was asleep... She brings him in my room and lays him down and he goes back to sleep usually since it is so early for him... I am thinking I may ask Jessica if she can drop by the store on her way up here and get me a bag of mixed frozen fruit... It will take me more gas than the price of the fruit if I went in for just that...

Also on my mind is this stupid debate from the birthers on if Obama is really born in the United States... I would love to tell Trump "Your Fired"... It seems like all these conspiracy theories take up all the time and news instead of things that are important... My thoughts is if the Republicans waste their time on stupid things like this rather than the economy, gas prices and bringing home our troops, I want no part in it... When I vote, I vote for the person, not the party... I am registered Democrate, but usually split my vote depending on what they stand for... I am not a die hard Democrate or a Republican...  And this waste of time and space just ticks me off...I didn't need to see his birth certificate to begin with... When he produced the short form it was good enough for Hawaii and validated, it should have been enough... I wonder what people are going to do now and what conspiracy theory they are gonna come up with to distract everyone from what is important... If Trump ever got to the point of running and the GOP backed him, I would know they lost their minds...I use to like to watch Apprentice, now I can't even stomach listening to him and all his rants...

No comments: