Sunday, April 10, 2011

Not Feeling Good At All...

Short and not so sweet... I have not had a good day at all... I have been having one of those days... Craig and I went to get lunch and then I get even sicker... Been in bed most of the day except to go to church... Even then I probably should have stayed home... I am thinking I may have to go get something so I can keep food down and not get sick... With our insurance the way it is or should I say the lack of insurance... I am not wanting to go to the Dr. to get things done since I know it will cost and arm and a leg... I didn't get to listen to the sermon since JJ was acting up... I think he needs to have some etiquette lessons and such...  Chuck is home today, so I am hoping that will mean I can get some sleep... Chuck is going to go see if he can find parts for his truck so we can get it passed for the state inspection... Once it gets done, then he can take it back and forth to work and I won't have to drive down into town all the time to get him or leave my van there...

Patsy
We also have a new rescue boxer... She is a little hard on the eyes, but she is super sweet... Her name is Patsy and she has a horrible under bite and this crease in her forehead that makes her look mean... She is very nice though, house trained... She is 3 yrs old, but she looks older since she is greying early...

No comments: