Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Was a Very Long Day

Today was a very long day... I had to get up way too early for my own good.. First I had to drop off Bridgette at her friends house, go to the church, then the hospital for results and then to Jessica's... After that I had to get food and then did a food review of the Bent Fork... Go to Southern Utah Food Reviews to see how yummy it was and is... But now I am tired and ready for bed and hope to sleep all day tomorrow after taking some bad boy pain meds tonight... Thats the only bad thing about over doing... Now I am going to overdo on my medicines I guess... But you gotta do what you gotta do :)

I did have one surprise when I came home... My sister did the laundry and I was happy that I had clean towels without going downstairs... So that was nice...

No comments: