Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ricky and Stuff

I woke up this morning to the dogs barking and throwing a fit... I looked outside and there is Ricky the bull again... I went and talked to our landlord that is the owner of Ricky and told him we need to do something because he keeps breaking out. So in the next week or so, he is going to be hamburger... He is going to be nice and share the beef with us... So we will get half of the beef, just not sure where I am going to put all the meat at right now... Our friends Scott and Jenn got him put away in a safe place, atleast that's what our thoughts are... So now Ricky is in Bull Time Out...We put him in his old pen where it is more secure for him... He isn't with Kats horses anymore... Maybe that is why he was busting out, not sure though... Ricky is afraid of the horses along with thunder and lightning...

Other than that... been sleeping most of the day and just thinking that sometimes it is better to not say nothing rather than anything... It would be nice if there was a door that can close out the world... It's almost like I feel like I am part of two worlds... And this world is not all it is cracked up to be... But I do know that in the world where Christ is, that is the place to be at... I guess I was thinking about this today because Easter is coming up and I am wondering if I am going to go to church or not... Is that where I should be or not?  I'm not really sure on that... Easter and Christmas is my favorite celebrations, but just not feeling it this year... Not saying that I have any less faith... It's hard to explain...

Other than that... Things are as they are... I am now changing the subject... I am looking forward to the Women of Faith in Las Vegas... It was awesome that Jessica and I were able to earn our tickets by helping out... Thanks Lynda for arranging that...  Also if anyone that is going with us, can you get ahold of me... Those that are staying at the hotel that is... I was talking to a number of the ladies and we figured it would be cheaper if we brought things with us rather than going out for meals... Things are so expensive and it will a good way to save... We are going to do a potluck on Thursday night and everyone can bring one food item... I think this will be alot cheaper and maybe a good way to get reved up for the WOF... It is going to be great to see Mandisa and Amy Grant..

Oh... as a added note... I may take down this blog, so if you see it gone... It was by choice...

"Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent." Proverbs 17:28 ESV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep blogging. I read all the blogs that you post. That bull is pretty smart if you ask me. I didn't know they were that smart.

Sandie said...

I'm not sure... I have found that I say way too much... I am thinking that I need to stop this blog because of that... I am finding that opening yourself or your thoughts up too much to others, even when you trust them may be a bad bad idea... And I'm not into blogging things that are a waste of time or means nothing to me... I am just thinking about this right now... Even though my daughters, husband and brother in law are on here and its a good way for them to know what is going on if they want to know... But I am just thinking on it... It may be taken down... I am about 80% sure of that right now... I don't think anything good can come of posting too much on here, if anything it can backfire and bite cha in the butt :)