Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crash and Burn Time...

Today has been one of those days... I have had some rough nights and last night was one of them... I did make it to church, even though I don't remember anything that happened... I am hoping something sunk in... But as soon as I got home, I took a nap that was very much needed... I was not feeling good and had my own version of mishaps... I had the hardest time trying to stay awake at church... My pastor always has a great sermon, so I know it can't be because he is boring and puts me to sleep...  It was nice too that JJ took a nap at the same time... I am thinking it is time to go back to bed again and get some sleep... I am thinking I have been sleeping or trying to sleep my life away...

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day and not sure how I am going to work out things time wise... I have to meet with someone in the afternoon, but in the morning I have to take Chuck to work and drop him off... My sister is going with me and Chuck in town since she can't drive her car... She has to go do something... I have to get groceries at some point and trying to figure out when I am going to get to rest... I am hoping to be home by 1pm so then I can get a couple hours of rest... The lady I have to meet in the afternoon is suppose to be here at the house, but not sure how that is going to work out considering everything... I am hoping she calls me before she heads up here to be sure I am sure...

But I am way tired and I think I am gonna crash and burn now...

No comments: